Jaw Turnbuckle – Jaw
|PRODUCT||Cable Ø||TurnbuckleType||Cable Construction||C. B. L.*||C. B. L.*||C. B. L.*|
*C. B. L. = Characteristic Breaking Load; includes the typical 10% reduction in cable strength due to swaging
- NOTE: Imperial Cables are available ex. North America only – Contact our North American office for full details.
- Cable length between fittings must be minimum 50 times cable diameter (Ø) for 1×19 construction.
If we sought a cable product to reflect function, purpose and longevity, ACS2 would have to be it. Resplendent in stainless steel or galfan coated carbon steel, this cable is tried and true. The carefully selected corrosion resistant materials reflect experience that has seen our products valued for their integrity and performance in the harshest of marine and architectural conditions.
- Balustrade & Railing projects
- Suspension Bridge projects
- Catenary Lighting projects
- Facade projects
- Glazing projects
- Landscape & Greening projects
- Security & Fall Protection projects
- Signage & Decoration projects
- Suspension & Structural Bracing projects
- Tensile Fabric Architecture projects
- Zoological Enclosure projects